Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pickl't Rabbitface

Things Going Through My Mind/Inspiring Me Today:

1. These creepy plastic-figure pictures from ffffound



2. This wacky dream I had in which this rich lady was trying to kill everyone at her party by shining light in their eyes with her handmirror. Obviously I foiled her.

3. McSweeney's featured article today, entitled DECLARATIONS OF CONJUGAL
INTEREST FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS FEDERALIST, 1733.
Snell and I practically ralphed from laughing so hard at this.

My favorite:

"Hungry For Woman" − SWM
I am needing a bigge woman that takes goode joy in householde duties. Book lairnin ot not be of necessitee, but shee should know how to cooke these meales: boilt pork, psalted flummery, candeed orange peel, ches nutts with smok befe, cornpone, low-carb cornpone, milk pottage, and pickl't rabbitface.


Check it out here.




Currently Reading:
Paradise by Toni Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment