Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I'm So Excited For I May Pee

1. My Halloween costume/POTENTIAL HAIRCUT???



Such a true disciple of the Haters Gonna Hate mentality.

2. C's birthday this Saturday!


[C's future, via The Sartorialist]

3. Culmination of my life, arriving in theatres November 19th!



Judging from the poster, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will actually be a zombie movie. Which I have to admit might be slightly more exciting than a faithful adaptation of the book, i.e. Harry Potter Goes Camping for Eight Chapters. Either way, I'll be there. Already crying. Yes!

1 comment:

  1. I still refuse to see HP7. I AM SO OVER IT. I realize this is hard for you to accept, but you will have to go this one alone.

    Although maybe we should invent a drinking game beforehand--Take a shot of water/soda whenever Hermione acts OOC, whenever Ron is made to look like a fool or a jerk, and whenever Harry has a cheesy line.

    Heck, maybe I WILL see it with you if I can do that!

    (I vote Please Consider Carefully on the haircut.)

    ReplyDelete