Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On the Virg

Things They Have in Virginia:



MUSHROOMS THAT LOOK JUST LIKE YELLOW BASTARD.





I know. It terrified me to even draw near to this mushroom. But nothing could have prepared me for what came next.




What is it? A bumblebee-hummingbird-horse? OK, I won't lie, I got this close to it because from the path I kind of... thought it might be... a Snitch. OK? There. You got me.

In other news, I continue to nest both in Virginia and North Carolina. Here is my writing nook in NC:



Christian's barista skills have not been going to waste. Yes, that's cold-brewed coffee. (But I still miss Petsi's.)

Things They Have in North Carolina: this man. How I desire to buy his portrait and invite him into our home. But he was the price of over 85 Ramens. Worth it???

No comments:

Post a Comment